Talk to an e-Commere strategist about your short to medium term options.Request your review
With the ever increasing pace of commerce and communication, there's rarely time to sit down and take stock of things. "How is my business performing? Could it be better? Are the tools I chose two years ago still suitable now? What are my competitors doing? Can I learn from them or leapfrog them with new technology?"
ITQ Solutions delivers strategic reviews and consulting for business managers and owners that want to review the development of their business plan and prepare for the next three to five years. Scenarios that trigger a strategic review include:
- Acquiring and integrating businesses
- Assessing new e-Commerce or accounting/stock management packages
- Increasing costs in customer aquisition
- Fluctuations in customer purchasing behaviour and order volumes
- Bottlenecks and problems in order processing and fulfilment
ITQ Solutions offers two packages for businesses that want to review, reassess and recalibrate:
- 1 hour strategic healthcheck: Discuss current business pain points, processes and potential areas for improvements. ITQ offers a discussion document with findings from this healthcheck that can then form the basis of strategy workshop or a requirements gathering exercise if a new platform is required.
- Half-day strategy workshop and solution proposal: Discuss current business pain points and e-Commerce processes. Review business structure, locations, operations, staffing and the integration between online and offline business. Identify areas where improvements can be made in the short, medium and long term. Prioritise these and gather requirements for delivering solutions that can cater for these requirements. Follow up with a solution proposal that documents the findings from the workshop and provides details of proposed solutions.
ITQ Solutions delivers these services via highly experienced business analysts and e-Commerce professionals that have been working with retailers manufacturers and distributors in defining e-Commerce and business strategy for over ten years. Our consultants include:
Matt Ball - Business analyst and e-Commerce specialist
- Twelve years experience in e-Commerce
- Client projects include: Makro, DFS, Cologne and Cotton, Pump Point, Beeston Animal Health, Peacock Blue Home
Bridget Loulié - Commercial director and e-Commerce specialist
- Fifteen years experience in e-Commerce
- Client projects include: