Talk to an e-Commere strategist about your short to medium term options.Request your review
ITQ uses a phased project approach to empower its customers, always starting with a customer workshop to understand the business, long-term goals as well as their immediate project objectives.
ITQ's proposals are straight-talking and easy to understand, focusing on the areas where greatest cost benefit and automation can be realised for the customer. Quotes are broken down into modules of functionality, enabling the customer to choose the essential features for a given phase of delivery and thereby control costs.
ITQ engages its customers in a simple step-by-step process to ensure that all parties have a full understanding of the project's objectives, requirements and priorities. A typical customer engagement would be as follows:
- Step 1: Customer workshop and write-up
- Step 2: Validation of workshop write-up
- Step 3: Solution proposal and quote
- Step 4: Customer review and sign-off
- Step 5: User experience and design workshop
- Step 6: Development, installation and project delivery
- Step 7: Training and handover
- Step 8: Acceptance testing
- Step 9: Project close, review and transition to in-life support.
By taking customers through this process, ITQ ensures a quality delivery and can easily accommodate changes in requirements by delivering solutions in manageable phases.
If you are considering launching an e-Commerce store for the first time, intending to launch a next generation e-Commerce store or want to drive improvements in your business through automation and integrations, ITQ would be pleased to help.
Simply get in touch with us and we will be happy to set up a meeting, demonstration or conference call to discuss your business and your requirements.